- Posted:Thursday 23 January 2014
Brandon Lewis MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government, explains how the Better Care Fund will support health and social care services to work more closely together in local areas.
To make real and meaningful progress towards integrated care in 2014, Brandon highlights local leadership as absolutely critical, with health and wellbeing boards playing a vital role in how policy is shaped.
More on the Better Care Fund
- See all of the presentations from the Better Care Fund learning event
- Read our guide: Making best use of the Better Care Fund
- Catch up with Richard Humphries's blog: The Better Care Fund: what’s love got to do with it?
- Find out about our work on integrated care