Anya de Iongh draws on her experiences as a patient to discuss the different challenges patients may face during their care journey, and to emphasise the importance of working alongside patients to improve care.
More from the transforming patient experience conference
- Charles Ellis: Reflections and personal experience from a patient
- Hiro Tanaka: Putting patient experience at the centre of clinical practice
- Mike Richards: The Care Quality Commission's new hospital inspection programme
- Neil Churchill: Patients at the heart of the agenda
- Julie Hendry: Creating a culture to ensure good patient safety, quality and experience
- Transforming patient experience event