Open House London: Saturday 18 September 2010

This content relates to the following topics:

We opened our beautiful and historic building to the public on Saturday 18 September 2010 as part of Open House London.

Over the weekend, hundreds of buildings of all types and periods opened their doors in a celebration of the capital's greatest hidden architecture.

It was the first time in five years that the public have had the opportunity to visit The King's Fund and was a great chance to look around our three traditional Georgian townhouses and 1930's building, which has undergone extensive contemporary refurbishment.

More than 150 visitors had tours of the building, taking in the architectural changes and site history dating back to the 1770s.