Our vision is that the best possible health and care is available to all, and the Fund believes that small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can play a key role in working towards this. Our specially curated programme for 2018 is now open for SMEs to join.
Join The King's Fund's SME member programme
We have an early-bird subscription rate for SMEs that sign up by 8 December 2017:
- SMEs with a turnover of up to £5 million: £1,000
- SMEs with a turnover of £5–20 million: £2,000.
Membership after this will increase to:
- turnover of up to £5 million: £1,250
- turnover of £5–20 million: £2,500.
The final deadline for sign up is 16 January 2018.
What’s included in the programme?
- One ticket to our Partnership models in the NHS conference on 6 February 2018.
- One ticket to our Health and care explained conference on 7 March 2018.
- One ticket to both days of our 2018 Digital health and care congress (10 and 11 July).
- Invite-only places to briefings and events held throughout the year.
- Brand alignment with The King’s Fund on our website and through our conference programme.
- Reduced NHS rate to attend conferences and discounts on exhibiting.
- SME members will also receive priority booking to be a part of our SME zone at the 2018 Digital health and care congress for £500 (non-member rate of £2,000).