Our vision is that the best possible health and care is available to all, and the Fund believes that small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) can play a key role in working towards this. Our specially curated programme for 2018 is now open for SMEs to join.
Join The King's Fund's SME member programme
Membership of the SME programme is as follows:
- turnover of up to £5 million: £1,250
- turnover of £5–20 million: £2,500.
The final deadline for sign up is 16 January 2018.
What’s included in the programme?
- One ticket to our Partnership models in the NHS conference on 6 February 2018.
- One ticket to our Health and care explained conference on 7 March 2018.
- One ticket to both days of our 2018 Digital health and care congress (10 and 11 July).
- Invite-only places to briefings and events held throughout the year.
- Brand alignment with The King’s Fund on our website and through our conference programme.
- Reduced NHS rate to attend conferences and discounts on exhibiting.
- SME members will also receive priority booking to be a part of our SME zone at the 2018 Digital health and care congress for £500 (non-member rate of £2,000).