Our vision is that the best possible health and care is available to all, and the Fund believes that small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) – in particular those specialising in digital health – play a key role in working towards this.
We have recently launched a new member programme for SMEs in the health and care sector.
Our SME members
About the programme
The programme offers the opportunity to:
- meet and engage with new contacts across the health and care system
- gain valuable insight and understanding of health policy debate
- increase your visibility to key audiences.
What’s included in the programme?
- Invitations to three SME events, which will offer attendees the chance to hear from thought-leading speakers on the biggest issues and opportunities for organisations working with the NHS
- Brand alignment with The King’s Fund on our website and at relevant events
- Complimentary ticket to our 2017 Digital Health and Care Congress
- Reduced NHS rate to attend conferences and discounts on exhibiting
Join the Digital health SME member programme
The subscription rate for SMEs (with fewer than 250 employees) is:
- turnover of up to £10 million: £1,000
- turnover of £10–39 million: £2,000
If you’re interested in joining the member programme or would like to find out more, please contact Kieran Cornwell, Corporate Partnerships Manager: email@example.com or 020 7307 2485.