The timeline was initially published alongside Never Again? The story of the Health and Social Care Act 2012 by Nicholas Timmins for The King’s Fund and the Institute for Government. It has now been updated to include the main milestones taking us up to the main elements of the Act coming into force on 1 April 2013.
Watch the prezi
How does the prezi work?
- Click on the triangle in the middle of the screen, directly below the image. Click again each time you want to move to the next slide.
- If you want to go back to a previous slide, click on the triangle to the bottom left of the image.
- Once the prezi has finished you can zoom into areas that most interest you by clicking directly on the image.
- If you want to view the prezi in full screen, click on the More button in the bottom right-hand corner and click 'Fullscreen'. Press 'Esc' on your keyboard to return to the site.
Share the Health and Social Care Act prezi
Feel free to embed the prezi on your own site (you can do this above) and let us know what you think.
Or spread the word on Twitter or Facebook with the following link: www.kingsfund.org.uk/healthactprezi
More on the Health and Social Care Act
- Read Nick Timmins's book – Never Again? The story of the Health and Social Care Act 2012
- Watch our animation – An alternative guide to the new NHS in England
- Catch up with Anna Dixon's blog – Evolution or revolution: the story behind the Health and Social Care Act 2012
- See our Health and Social Care Act analysis