Integrated care is an idea whose time has come. In an article for the Health Service News Journal, Chris Ham explains how Canterbury District Health Board in New Zealand has made integrated care work in practice.
Publication: Health Service News Journal
- Read the full report: The quest for integrated health and social care
- We speak to David Meates, CEO, Canterbury District Health Board, about the integrated care system in Canterbury
- See Nicholas Timmins' blog: On the right track? How HealthPathways are improving care in Canterbury, New Zealand
- Watch Nicholas Timmin's slideshow on Canterbury's quest for integrated care
- Listen to Mike Bewick's response to the review of the Canterbury health system
- Catch up with our latest work on integrated care.