This programme helps participants to become more aware of their emotions and personal impact on others, particularly when under pressure.
Who is it for?
This programme is particularly useful for:
- senior clinicians and doctors from NHS and social care providers
- heads of services, including therapies
- managers and professionals from across the public and voluntary sectors
How will you benefit from this programme?
The most practical programme I’ve ever done. The directors were fantastic.
By building self-awareness, self-management and personal integrity, this programme develops key characteristics of the NHS leadership qualities framework, which outlines the attitudes and behaviours expected of NHS leaders.
It restored my confidence, especially in environments where I have no control.
This programme is not about learning a set of rules on how to behave. It is about developing resilience, suspending judgement and finding creative, ethical responses to difficult issues. As a result of becoming more aware of your own, and others' emotions, you will be able to communicate and lead more effectively.
What will you do on this programme?
This is a highly interactive and experiential programme where you will have the opportunity to:
- explore and define the effect your behaviour has on others and your presence as a leader
- discover how effective you could be by exploring the gap between the intention and impact of your leadership behaviours
- develop your own reflective practice and learn how to ask for, and respond to, feedback
- explore the importance of voice and body language in creating a leadership mind-set
- create your own personal vision and action plan as a leader.
Not what you're looking for?
We can also deliver this programme in your organisation and tailor it to your requirements. Contact Victoria Ajala on 020 7307 2607 or firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange to speak to one of the team.